We have extensive experience helping clients resolve issues with foreclosures
- Don’t be scammed by Loan Modification companies. Work with an attorney who you can meet with in person and not a telemarketer from another state!
- Homeowners working directly with lenders can find the experience frustrating and the process can needlessly drag on. Work with a law office that is experienced with the process and can hold the mortgage company accountable to give your application a fair review. You may only have one opportunity to get a modification- so make it count!
- You may be entitled to damages if your mortgage company needlessly drags on the application process or does not give your application a fair review!
- We work with some of the best experts across the country to bring you expertise in the ever-changing landscape of loan modification programs.
- Take advantage of low interest rates and stop paying too much for your house!
- We can lower interest rates, erase missed payments, and in some cases, reduce the principal of bad mortgages!
- Most importantly, we will always have a backup plan in case the first application gets denied!
- You will work directly with Attorney Nick Yousif, call today for a free consultation at 508-588-7300
- A shortsale is the sale of real estate for less than what is owed.
- A foreclosure can remain on your credit report for 7-10 years and may prevent you from being approved on your next mortgage.
- Beware of fraudulent deed transfers and straw-buyer transactions that will fail.
- A short sale is a great way to avoid foreclosure, get out of a bad mortgage and put yourself in a position to get another mortgage in the near future.
You will work directly with Attorney Nick Yousif, call today for a free consultation at 508-588-7300